Hmmmm...that is how it normally starts. They started their collaboration in music alone. They sang together and they were playing some kind of rough rough play in the video. Me I said I won't say anything. After watching the video "malo". People began rumours, then she came out saying.....

"We are friends definitely. To be honest, I think I have been in this industry for a long time, I have grown a thick skin so comments like that, genuinely, honestly don't bother me that much. I am kinda used to it. Today is humblesmith, tomorrow it's Wiz, it's just what it is, its part of the job," she said.


Now I don't think she can boldly stand and say that. SHE IS LIKELY TO BE EVEN PREGNANT FOR OUR OWN STARBOY. Now they will say "she is useless, getting pregnant for someone that could be her senior brother. Separating from Teeblinkz to follow Wizkid.

But let's be factual here...you won't like if people are always mouthing your choice of relationship. Everyone has the right to be in a relationship with anyone of his or her choice. AGE? ...That is just a number. It's we Nigerians that bank on age brackets in relationship. Though it has it's effects,but I mean mature couples can overcome.


Please let's leave these two outstanding stars 🌟 to live their life. I mean, you won't go to hell with them na. EHN... she is going to give birth to Wizkid junior the 2nd...not bad, that's if it is even true.
Didn't you see how they were doing "tiririn-tororon" on fever video ...the video was just "turinoriown"


So don't let ripe apple to enter television screen,believe me ...red meat is sweet but short people are friends with journalists in a barbers shop.
#thinkaboutit.

Download the video here if interested
👇
http://9jaflaver.com/download-video-wizkid-fever/

Drop your comments if you feel they are wrong for loving each other