Ah... Nigerians
You peeps love oshofree ehn...well my reason for bringing you guys here is quite simple...it's my birthday and you all have to do this for me... You all have to comment, not just for the birthday but for my project sake..

A birthday is a special date, one whereby you mark the day you joined  the journey on Earth. If anyone tells you it's not compulsory to mark it, then they probably need help..


Some parents feel it's very regular and therefore it's nothing special. But children go out and see others being celebrated...and reverse is the case for them. I mean, it's heart breaking.


Put a smile on the face of a birthday celebrant. Just showing you care is enough. No gift is too small. A happy birthday from your lip or a written platform means a lot.


As you know,a birthday is impropotional to bi-day in the land of people that know "what" as "wetin"

#thinkaboutit.